Vegas Strip Blackjack Game
Vegas Strip is second only to classic blackjack in popularity amongst the different versions of the game. Its name comes from the “Strip” at Las Vegas, also known as Las Vegas Boulevard, which runs between Russell Road and Sahara Avenue.
There are slight rule changes that players need to know about before playing Vegas Strip blackjack. Not every casino offers Vegas Strip as player get a better edge from rule changes to double and splitting options.
- Only one card dealt per hand when you split aces
- Re-split aces are not allowed but other cards may be split up to four times
- Doubling is allowed after split aces only
- Doubling equals the initial bet
- Doubling applies to the first two cards